The V-Strom, a motorcycle we know and love and now celebrating its 20th anniversary. Along with this milestone Suzuki has launched the newest addition of the V-Strom lineup with the V-Strom 1050DE.
The V-Strom 1050DE is said to feature more durable construction as well as Suzuki’s Bi-directional Quick Shift for quick and smooth shifting. Along with existing ride modes, Suzuki has added a Gravel ride mode which will give the ability to switch off the rear ABS for different riding characteristics.
The V-Strom 1050DE is expected to be available in Spring of 2023 in dealerships and will be available in three difference colour options; Champion Yellow No.2 and Metallic Mat Sword Silver, Pearly Vigor Blue and Pear Brilliant White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Mat Black.
Highlight Features of V-Strom 1050DE
- Advanced electronics such as Bi-directional Quick Shift, Suzuki Traction Control System, Gravel Mode, Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle, Updated Cruise Control and more
- 5-colour TFT LCD multi-function instrument panel with day and night visibility, plus USB port and 12V DC outlet, and LED lighting front and rear.
- Classic V-STROM 1037 cm³ V-twin engine
- Functional enhancements such as wider steel footpegs to allow the rider more stability when standing to ride, wider handlebars with thicker tubing and softer grade aluminum, solid mount rider seat, aluminum engine protector and standard equipment accessory bar.
- Longer rake wheelbase for better control on gravel and flat dirt, and increased ground clearance
- Longer aluminum swingarm with enhanced torsional rigidity
- Longer suspension stroke to better absorb bumps
- Large, wire-spoked 21-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels with Dunlop Trailmax Mixtour adventure tires
- Smoke-finish windscreen, rugged 3-piece front fender, wire-spoke wheels